10 Terminus Place
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
10 Terminus Place luxury condominiums are located at the premier intersection in Buckhead of Peachtree and Piedmont Roads. The mixed-use development from Cousins Properties has everything you need right at your doorstep, including exclusive retailers, fabulous dining options and plenty of entertainment options. The project is located within walking distance to all of Buckhead’s major shopping establishments like Phipps Plaza, Lenox Square® and the Shops at Buckhead Atlanta. Major luxury hotels are also a short distance away.
10 Terminus Place has many great things to offer its residents, all at attractive pricing. Each home in Terminus has been built with quality in mind. Cousins Properties has taken great care to ensure you have everything you need inside your home and out. Each condominium has floor-to-ceiling windows, ceilings that are 10-foot high, spectacular kitchens with luxury finishes and a Wolf gas range in every unit, walk-in-closets, solid core doors, and so much more. Every home has been pre-wired with Smart Home technology so you can control your blinds, heating/air, audio/visual equipment and what ever else your mind can dream up. It’s ready for you.
The 14th floor amenities level has a saltwater pool and hot tub, a dog park, grilling stations, catering kitchen, club room, fitness center, yoga area, media room and tremendous views of the surrounding area. A street level residents lobby ensures complete security and privacy. A premium contemporary art collection is located throughout Terminus.
If you are looking for Buckhead luxury at attractive prices, 10 Terminus Place is a must.
- Spacious Club Room with bar, catering kitchen, indoor outdoor/fireplaces
- Two separate grilling stations and outdoor dining areas
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center featuring a yoga stretching area
- Massage/Treatment room
- Lush landscaped pool area with stunning city views
- Two fully furnished private guest suites with outdoor terraces
- Media room/Game Room
- Dog Walk Area - private with special drainage system
- Saltwater Pool and Spa
- VIP Room Service from area/complex restaurants
- Secured parking
- Residential storage available
- Ample visitor parking available
- Wi-Fi included in the lobby and club level
- Round-the-Clock Doorman
- Daytime Concierge
- Dedicated Daytime Club Level Personnel
10 TERMINUS PLACE RESIDENTIAL FEATURES
General - Solid core interior doors throughout unit, iPod docking station available, pre-wired for every technological convenience, electrical outlets near ceiling for automated draperies/shades, large floor-to-ceiling windows, open floor plans, traditional floor plans (over 40 plans to choose from), built-in bookcases in some units, coat closets, recessed lighting, some units have built-in bars with wine cabinets, separate laundry rooms in most units, large walk-in closets, larger units have a service entrance.??Kitchen - Terminus kitchens are large and beautiful by condo standards, even for a one bedroom condo. Designs are inspired by Elizabeth Koets and feature sleek European cabinetry with hand-rubbed or stained finishes. Wolf gas range with convection ovens, Sub Zero refrigerator, under counter lighting, vented hoods with lighting, under counter microwaves. All kitchens throughout the project are like the kitchens you will find in million dollar Buckhead homes.
Master Bath - Glorious master bathrooms are found in the 3 bedroom condos with his and her sides, each with a sink, walk-in closet, water closet and storage. They share a tub and shower in the center of the room. Some units have a European style wet area with the shower first, then a tub set to the back. All tubs at Terminus are cast iron, a rarity in today's market. Elegant Toto bathroom fixtures, polished marble counter tops and imported tile grace each Terminus bathroom.
Powder Room - Available in 3 bedroom homes??Terrace - Varies from unit to unit, starting around 64 square feet to well over 1,000 square feet for a large penthouse unit. All balconies have covered areas, some also have room to get direct sunlight.??Ceiling Height - 10' ceilings throughout most areas of your condo
10 TERMINUS PLACE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Views - Buckhead skyline, Midtown/Downtown skyline, Stone Mountain, Perimeter area
- Pets - 3 pets allowed, dogs have access to a private doggie area (without leaving the building)
- Parking - All parking is secure and covered. 1 space for 1 bedroom, 2 spaces for 2 & 3 bedroom condos, additional parking available through valet or through Terminus
- Maintenance Fees - .42 per heated square foot ( Fees cover maintenance of all common areas, amenities (fitness, media, clubroom, pool, spa room, guest suites, gas is also included)
- Rental Policy - up to 20% of the building is allowed for rentals
- Architects - The design-architecture firm Duda/Paine Architects, LLP, has built a reputation for balancing a passion for excellence in design with a commitment to shepherding the design from idea to built environment. The outcomes of a Duda/Paine design depend on planning and attention to detail, both conceptual and material, during a rigorous design process. | Founded in 1960, Cooper Carry is a multi-disciplinary design firm of over 260 employees with offices in Atlanta, Alexandria and New York. The firm is comprised of five key disciplines: planning, architecture, interiors, landscapes and graphics. Their work is overseen by 15 principals who pursue the firm's philosophy of connective design, creating highly interactive spaces that mix uses and deliver value to the built environment and the community at large. | For more than 65 years, HKS has nurtured a culture that reveres both invention and customer focus. Today, they are among the top-five architectural firms nationwide, recognized for award-winning architectural, interior design, and planning services. They provide comprehensive architectural services which include conceptual and schematic design, design development and construction documentation, assisting with contractor bidding and/or negotiating, and construction contract administration.
- Developer - Cousins Properties, Incorporated, is one of the country's leading diversified real estate development companies. The company's development expertise covers a broad array of product types - office, retail, industrial, urban residential and single-family communities - and over the past 50 years, Cousins has earned a reputation for creative, industry-leading developments. Founded by Thomas G. Cousins, the company has been publicly traded since 1962 and is currently listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CUZ." Cousins Properties developed the very successful 905 Juniper in Midtown.