The Ritz-Carlton Residences Atlanta brings it's legendary five-star service, amenities and luxury to Buckhead. It's not a hotel, it's your home!
In today's condo world, any developer can build a high rise and put in nice finishes, but what is going to set them apart from other condo buildings offering very similar finishes? Two things, service and amenities. If you have stayed at a Ritz-Carlton property somewhere in the world, you are well aware the lengths they will go to ensure their guests are taken care of. This is exactly what you can expect when you live at one of their properties. It's that important sense of familiarity you'll have when you step inside your home.
Located on the 18th and 19th floors of the building, the Ritz offers it's residents all the elements of a small boutique hotel, conveniently self-contained within the building. If you want to take a dip in the saline-infused pool, just take the elevator down to the 18th floor. Feel like meeting some friends for an evening cordial? The 18th floor Cocktail Bar and Lounge is staffed on select nights. Signature Ritz-Carlton services will also be available upon request, including housekeeping, in-home dining, the attention of a masterful concierge and porter staff, and a private chef to prepare meals. Planned street-level retail and restaurant amenities also include a world-class, white tablecloth restaurant.
RITZ-CARLTON RESIDENCES BUCKHEAD BUILDING AMENITIES:
Located on the 18th Floor:
- Elevated pool and garden deck complete with:
- Stunning Buckhead, Midtown, Downtown and Brookhaven views
- Outdoor living room featuring a double-sided fireplace and plasma TVs
- Natural gas grills with stone countertops for al fresca dining
- Saline-infused, heated swimming pool with 6’ sunbathing shelf and spa jacuzzi
- Surround sound speakers throughout the deck
- Towel service
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art cardio and strengthening equipment
- Casual Clubroom adjacent to the pool deck
- Coffee, tea and pastries served each morning
- Spa facilities and treatment room with separate his and her changing rooms
- Catering kitchen and pantry complete with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, ice maker, and dishwasher
- Two hotel-inspired, fully-furnished suites for residents’ guest use only
- Private living room complete with a gas fireplace, plasma TV, computer kiosk and balcony
- Formal dining room overlooking the Atlanta skyline
- Cocktail Bar and Lounge
- Open for early evening and after-dinner cocktails, cordials and coffee on select nights - this will be staffed
- Theater-style media screening lounge with large screen TV, surround sound and comfortable club chairs
- Catering kitchen and pantry complete with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, oven and warming drawer, cooktop and hood, ice maker and dishwasher
- Board room with 10-person conference table and multi-media technology capabilities
- Wi-Fi throughout lobby and the 18th and 19th floor Clubroom, lounge and pool deck
- Two parking spaces per residence with customizable, private garage build-out options - this is also for a one bedroom condo, which is unheard of in Atlanta
- Climate-controlled personal storage units for every unit
- Full-service, 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking for residents and guests
- Doormen and porters to assist residents and guests
- In-home and Clubroom gourmet dining and food preparation
- Spa services
- Yoga, Pilates and personal training
- Pet services
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Event planning
- Personal shopper
RITZ-CARLTON RESIDENCES BUCKHEAD RESIDENTIAL FEATURES:
General - 5" wide hardwood flooring with customizable stains, 7" crown molding and 6" baseboards throughout, 8' solid core panel doors throughout, Godfrey Hirst wool/nylon blend carpet in bedrooms and closets, Generous walk-in closets with built-in cabinetry options, Bosch® Energy Star side-by-side stackable washer/dryer, Dedicated laundry room. Floor-to-ceiling windows. Fireplaces, service entrance and morning kitchens available in select units.
Kitchen - Viking® Professional Series stainless steel appliances featuring gas ranges and optional custom cabinetry panels on refrigerators and dishwashers, Premium granite countertops with Kohler® undermount stainless-steel sink, Ann Sacks® and Walker Zange backsplashes in glass/tile/limestone options, Wood-Mode® custom cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting, Kohler® fixtures in options of three designer styles, Viking® staineless steel Wine Cooler
Master Bath - Marble flooring and shower surround, Separate shower featuring marble floors, 6' drop-in Kohler® tub with marble deck surround in marble bath and Kohler® cast-iron tubs in second bath. Kohler® fixtures and bat haccessores throughout . Almost all homes have a separate water closet. Penthouse units have larger showers and free-standing soaking tubs.
Powder Room - Available in all homes. Marble vanities.
Terrace - Varies from unit to unit, starting around 76 square feet to over 668 square feet . All balconies are covered, recessed and private. Special units on the amenities level have large outdoor terraces.
Ceiling Height - 10' ceilings throughout most condos, penthouse ceilings are 11' 6'
Technology - Homes are pre-wired for multiple phone lines, cable and satellite TV, surround sound, Cat5 data lines, built-in iPort® for iPod® and home automation
RITZ-CARLTON RESIDENCES BUCKHEAD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Views - Buckhead skyline, Midtown/Downtown skyline, Brookhaven area
Building Size - 34-story tower (office floors 2-17, Residential floors 18-34), 425,000 square feet of Class A office space, 17,000 square feet of ground floor retail space
HOA Fees - .68 per heated square foot (include: staffing, exterior maintentance, liability insurance, amenties area, trash/recycling, property insurance, exterior window cleaning/maintenance twice per year)
Parking - All parking is secure and covered. 2 spaces for 1 & 2 bedroom condos, 3 spaces for 3 bedrooms; additional parking available through valet or through 3630 office tower
Architects - Internationally acclaimed Handel Architects, LLP of New York and Atlanta’s Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart collaborated on the design. The exterior of the tower is a striking glass curtain wall, punctuated by a crystal façade. Interiors by Campion Platt Architect PC create soothing, textural common spaces. Platt is on Architectural Digest magazine’s “AD 100” list of the world’s top 100 interior architects. He was also named to New York Magazine’s “The City’s 100 Best Architects and Decorators.” Home interiors by renowned interior designer Robert Brown embrace the rich traditions of the modern south in classically based elements with a nod to modern functionality. Respected for his unique sense of color and attention to detail, Brown was recently named Southeast Designer of the Year by the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center and Veranda magazine.
Developer - Atlanta-based developers Post Properties and Novare Group have more than 50 years experience creating luxury condominiums and apartment homes. Pope & Land | Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and formed in 1979, Pope & Land is a full service commercial real estate firm dedicated to creating value for its properties by maximizing opportunities related to the acquisition, development, property management, marketing, leasing and disposition of improved and unimproved real estate. Duke Realty Corporation | Duke Realty Corporation specializes in the ownership, construction, development, leasing, and management of office, industrial, and health care real estate. It is the largest publicly traded, vertically integrated office/industrial real estate company in the United States. The company owns, manages, or has under development more than 143 million rentable square feet in 24 major U.S. cities. Duke, which controls more than 7,400 acres of land for more than 110 million square feet of future development, also provides nationwide real estate solutions through its national development division. Duke Realty Corporation is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol DRE and is listed on the S&P MidCap 400 Index. More information about Duke is available on the Internet
RITZ-CARLTON RESIDENCES BUCKHEAD FLOOR PLANS:
Contact me for floor plans.
RITZ-CARLTON RESIDENCES BUCKHEAD SALES:
Click the property you would like to view in the slider.