Mandarin Oriental Residences
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Atlanta opened at the beginning of May 2008. The ultra-luxurious tower was designed by brilliant/ noted architect Robert A. M. Stern and consists of a 42-story tower with 127 hotel rooms and 45 3,000- to 10,600-square-foot residences. Most of the units will have two bedrooms, but owners may alter the layouts of their condos and have little restrictions when designing their space. Many units are the entire floor. There are three Garden Villas facing an English Garden courtyard adjacent to the hotel.. Residents have their own entrance on Stratford Road and all units have private balconies, some are octagonal shaped depending on what floor you are on.
The building is a poured-in-place concrete structure with precast and castone skin and punched aluminum and thermal window openings. The parking levels are conventionally reinforced concrete. The hotel levels up through level 14 are post-tension reinforced concrete, then on level 15, there is a unique transfer truss system that’s literally the size of some bridge steel you see on roadways. This was to transfer column loads from the narrower portions of the building to the wider portions of the building. So, there are structural steel girders introduced into a concrete frame to transfer the load of the weight of the narrower building above down to the wider building columns below. Then, above level 15, where the condos are, conventional reinforced concrete was used.
What does this mean for a prospective buyer? Let’s say you want to purchase 2 units stacked on top of each other on the 42nd and 43rd floors. In almost every condo building in Atlanta you can buy the two units, but you would never be able to connect them. At The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Atlanta, you can simply cut away part of the floor and add an elevator or grand staircase without worrying about cutting a post-tension tendon because you’re just cutting through the rebar. If you want to have your bathroom in a certain spot, no problem. Just tell your interior designer and architect where you want everything. That is the beauty of this building. There are no limitations. This is the main reason why the units are sold as shells.
Amenities and Services at The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Atlanta include: concierge service, bellman, valet parking, complete security and key control, internet/wireless, 29 Spa, in-home dining and catering, housekeeping services, laundry/dry cleaning, plant maintenance, private car and airport transportation
- $185 million mixed-use development
- The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Atlanta was developed by City Centre Properties and is the first building in Atlanta to have a purpose-built hotel with luxury condominiums residing above.
- The building is designed by Manhattan-based architect Robert A.M. Stern with local architect of record, Milton Pate Architects, and managed by Mandarin Oriental Group,
- The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Atlanta is a 616,000-square-foot building
- It stands 610-feet tall and towers over Peachtree Street with 42 stories
- 1.63 acres; 600,000 square feet, all-inclusive
- One restaurants, world class fitness center with Ferrari exercise equipment, indoor pool, 29 Spa, catering and every amenity you can imagine
- 10 floors of hotel space – including 96 rooms and 31 suites
- 27 floors of condos – 42 units, possibly less after units are combined; 3 Garden Villas at approximately 5,000 square feet
- Biometric keyless entry system for residents – simply swipe a valid fingerprint across the sensor to access your private elevator and home
- VisionArt – Inside The Mansion’s hotel rooms and suites, flat-screen televisions feature VisionArt, a screen of art that retracts via remote control to unveil the television
THE RESIDENCES AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL ATLANTA BUCKHEAD HOTEL AMENITIES:
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Concierge service to assist with car rentals, laundry and dry-cleaning services, secretarial services, theater and sport tickets, restaurant reservations, beauty and health requests, and more
- Twice-daily housekeeping & nightly turndown
- Specially equipped disability rooms
- Non-smoking floors
- Business Center services including high-speed wired & wireless Internet access
- Overnight laundry & dry cleaning service
- Complimentary overnight shoe shine
- Limousine & shuttle services
- Valet parking
- Rose Buds™ for Children
- Luxurious 29 Spa featuring 14 treatment rooms and an extensive selection of personalized spa services
- Fitness center featuring the Technogym® Fitness Suite, a marvel of modern health and wellness, and the first of its kind in Atlanta
- Ultra-modern 60-ft. indoor climate-controlled lap pool
- Arcaded gardens & courtyards - ideal venues for social and banquet events as well as secluded spots to relax
- Private dining & banquet facilities
THE RESIDENCES AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL ATLANTA BUCKHEAD RESIDENTIAL FEATURES:
General - Completely custom designed to your specifications.
Kitchen - Completely custom designed to your specifications.
Master Bath - Completely custom designed to your specifications.
Powder Room - Completely custom designed to your specifications.
Terrace - All homes have a large terrace. Some units can accomodate an outdoor fireplace and built-in gas grill.
Ceiling Height - Ceiling heights of 12-and-a-half-foot, crown molding and stunning city views
THE RESIDENCES AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL ATLANTA BUCKHEAD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Views - Buckhead skyline, Midtown/Downtown skyline, Stone Mountain, Perimeter area
Pets - Pets are allowed, but owners must meet with the HOA to determine eligibility.
Parking - 2 parking spaces per residence are included with purchase price.
Maintenance Fees - HOA fees are approximately .43 per heated square foot and include Hazard and Liability Insurance, Common Area and Exterior Maintenance, Garbage, Parking, Concierge, Residence Manager, 24 Hour Security, Room Service, Laundry and Dry Cleaning, Shared amenities with the hotel (spa, gym, pool, doorman, valet, etc.). HOA membership also currently enrolls residents in the Rosewood Homeowners program which gives benefits/discounts at all Rosewood Hotels.
Rental Policy - All owners can lease their units with the approval of the HOA.
Architects - The building is designed by Manhattan-based architect Robert A.M. Stern with local architect of record, Milton Pate Architects, and managed by Rosewood Hotels & Resorts in Dallas,
Developer - The Mansion on Peachtree was developed by City Centre Properties and is the first building in Atlanta to have a purpose-built hotel with luxury condominiums residing above.
THE RESIDENCES AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL ATLANTA BUCKHEAD FLOOR PLANS:
All condos are completely custom designed to your specifications. The plan below is an example.
THE RESIDENCES AT MANDARIN ORIENTAL ATLANTA BUCKHEAD SALES: