Atlanta, Georgia 30309
The Brookwood is a stylish new address in one of Atlanta’s most prestigious residential communities. Located on Peachtree Street between 28th Street and Palisades, The Brookwood exemplifies the best in transitional design with five-star hotel type amenities and service while reflecting the refinement and ambiance of the neighborhood for which it is named.
Residency at The Brookwood offers convenience and the blueprint for modern living just steps from the pulse of Atlanta—from fine dining to shopping, to the city’s art and cultural hubs.
The Brookwood’s architecture blends with the surrounding neighborhood—an area of 1920’s and 30’s brick and stone buildings and eclectic homes. The façade incorporates red brick above a cast-stone base in the tradition of Georgian style architecture. Cornices and other details create a strong expression of base, middle and top which recalls period buildings in a contemporary manner. Broad bays at the base of The Brookwood are designed to accommodate retail shops and provide opportunities for signage, awnings and other pedestrian inviting elements.
Considerate of the environment both indoors and out, The Brookwood is a sustainable building, adhering to current standards as defined by LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
THE BROOKWOOD BUILDING AMENITIES:
- Viking EnergyStar appliances
- Healthy and economical LEED green building standards
- Clubhouse and gardens on an expansive estate deck
- Resort-like, saline-infused Junior Olympic pool with lap lanes
- Outdoor kitchen and dining area
- Outdoor fireplace and gathering area
- An indoor catering kitchen for event
- Private, secure residential parking
- A select number of enclosed private garages
- Two residential guest suite
- Coffee lounge
- Secure climate controlled wine storage
- An in-building restaurant and ground floor retail shops
- 24-hour doorman
- Valet parking
- Porter service
- Concierge service
- Towel service in Clubhouse and Pool
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with Yoga Room
- Clubrooms, lounge areas and billiards room
- A community woodworking and craft room
- Car cleaning and maintenance service
- Dog walking & animal care-taking
- Maid service
- Personal trainers
- In-home chef service
- Dry cleaning pick-up and delivery
- Room service through a planned in-building restaurant
- Club activities, from yoga classes to wine tasting
ECO-FRIENDLY DESIGN/LEED AT THE BROOKWOOD
The Brookwood is Atlanta’s only high-rise condominium community constructed with the environment in mind and built to the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) standards. Among its innovative features and finishes, The Brookwood includes:
- A centralized location utilizing a 2.5-acre infill lot in one of Atlanta’s most established residential neighborhoods.
- A Garden Terrace amenity deck/green roof that assists in the reduction of urban heat islands while providing residents with a direct connection to the outdoors. The Terrace’s vegetated open space increases stormwater infiltration by directing runoff into a 29,000 gallon harvesting cistern rather than into the municipal system.
- Plumbing fixtures specifically selected for their water saving potential and efficient function. Low-flow and high-efficiency toilets, bathroom faucets and kitchen faucets combine to use over 20 percent less water than standard residential fixtures for a property-wide estimated savings of 2 million potable gallons per year.
- An abundance of windows that not only allow residents to feel a greater sense of space and a link to the world outside, but also reduce energy consumption via a low-emissivity (low-E) coating and thermally-broken aluminum frame that helps lower the transfer of outdoor conditions inside and keep indoor temperatures from escaping out.
- Low VOC paints used throughout the common areas and individual residences.
- Construction materials selected with the intent of reducing the amount of virgin raw materials required to build the community. In addition, building materials were sourced close to The Brookwood site in the interest of stimulating the local economy and reducing fuel consumption and associated pollution.
- An on-site recycling program incorporated into the daily function of the complex. Designated collection spaces for glass, plastic, aluminum, paper and cardboard as well as a central recyclables chute for resident convenience.
- Easy access to public transportation, both MARTA and Amtrak, and secure bicycle storage.
- Structured parking in a multi-level garage beneath the building’s footprint, minimizing the land area for The Brookwood and reducing the heat island effect from parking surfaces.
Individual homes are also equipped for the utmost in both quality of life and energy efficiency, with:
- Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) Air System – The ERV mechanically ventilates the air in each home by continuously drawing in preconditioned outside air and exhausting stale air, instead of re-circulating inside air. ERVs also save on heating and cooling bills by recapturing most of the energy from the pre-conditioned exhaust air stream.
- Forest Stewardship Council-approved hardwoods – Ash Wood floors imported from Indonesia are finished with oil, rather than polyurethane, and can be spot repaired or refinished over and over instead of being replaced.
- Additionally, sub-floors and sanding are not required for installation.CRI Green Label Carpet using recycled content and ensuring minimal new product chemical emissions is installed in all corridors and specific homes.
- All appliances are Energy Star® rated for energy efficiency and have been shown to operate from 15 to 41 percent better than industry standards
THE BROOKWOOD RESIDENTIAL FEATURES:
Residents will have a choice of a variety of interior design options from two world-class firms: Cecconi Simone of Toronto, Ontario, and John Oetgen of Atlanta.
John Oetgen - John Oetgen’s work has been recognized throughout the U.S. with commissions in leading homes in Atlanta, New York City, Washington DC, as well as Telluride, CO Highlands, NC, St. Simons, GA, and other destinations. He established Oetgen Design in 1977 and has been named one of the 100 most influential designers in America by House Beautiful in their 100th anniversary issue in November 1996 and each succeeding year. His work has appeared in numerous magazines and has been featured on many popular television design shows. At The Brookwood, Oetgen will offer residents two additional interior design options celebrating Atlanta’s warm and gracious lifestyle.
General - Solid core interior doors throughout unit, pre-wired for every technological convenience, large floor-to-ceiling windows, open floor plans, traditional floor plans, coat closets, recessed lighting, 10' ceilings throughout most areas of your condo, wide plank hardwood floors in main spaces, carpet in bedrooms, spacious walk-in closets, formal foyers in larger units, fireplaces available, high-grade base moldings with available crown molding
Kitchen - The Brookwood kitchens are large and beautiful by condo standards, even for a one bedroom condo. Viking Energy Star Stainless Steel appliances including gas range, convection oven, built-in microwave, vented hood, built-in Viking refrigerator, wine cabinet or wine cooler, thick stone counter tops. most units have a large island with serving bar, penthouse units have built-in coffee makers , rich natural wood cabinetry, pantry closets in most units
Master Bath - All bathrooms in The Brookwood are beautifully done. All feature marble counter tops, double vanities, separate tub and shower, medicine cabinets (missing from many single family homes), imported tiles, beautiful fixtures .
Powder Room - Available in larger homes, starting at the two bedroom level
Terrace - Varies from unit to unit, starting around 125 square feet to well over 1,000 square feet for a large penthouse unit. All balconies are covered, private.
Ceiling Height - 10' ceilings throughout most areas of your condo
THE BROOKWOOD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Views - Buckhead skyline, Midtown/Downtown skyline, Stone Mountain and more
Building- At 18 stories, The Brookwood will offer 219 homes ranging in size from 1,200 to 2,900 square feet, as well as a selection of signature penthouse residences.
Parking - All parking is secure and covered. 2 spaces for 2 & 3 bedroom condos, additional parking available through valet or through The Brookwood
HOA Fees - The HOA fee for The Brookwood is .30 per heated square foot. It covers gas, common area maintenance, trash/recycling, internet, concierge, reserve fund, security, management fees.
Architects - Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart, founded in 1979, is headquartered in Atlanta with additional offices in Charlotte, NC, Tampa, FL, the Republic of Singapore, Dubai, U.A.E., Beijing and Shanghai, China. Renowned for their design services in Architecture, Master Planning and Landscape Architecture, their widely acclaimed design solutions reflect their ability to creatively respond to the unique objectives of each project. Atlanta’s Sovereign and Tower Place are shining examples of their work.
Contractor - The hallmark of RJ Griffin & Company is an unwavering commitment to excellence on every project—highlighted by rigorous quality control standards that are checked and double-checked at every stage of construction. The firm is ranked as one of the “Top 20 Construction Firms in the U.S.” by Engineering New Record Magazine, has won numerous national and international awards for quality and performance, and has built many of Atlanta’s leading residential condominiums.
Developers - Regent Partners was established in 1988, is an Atlanta-based national real estate development, investment and services firm with a diverse portfolio approaching $2 billion in hotel, residential, office, retail, mixed-use and land holdings. Founded by David Allman, the senior management team consists of executives with more than 150 years of combined experience developing, managing, leasing and constructing commercial real estate assets. Regent Partners is recognized as a leading developer in Atlanta especially for the development of Tower Place as one of Buckhead’s landmark mixed-use projects. The newest addition to Tower Place is 3344 Peachtree, SOVEREIGN, a mixed-use 50 story tower that crowns Peachtree with 500,000 square feet of Class A office space and luxury residential homes priced from $1 million. Urban Realty Partners, an Atlanta-based development firm, is committed to creating well planned urban developments that enhance neighborhoods while providing exceptional places to live, work, and shop. Founded by Mark Riley in 2000, the company subscribes to principles of new urbanism and sustainable development. Current projects include the Reynolds, in the SoNo area of Midtown/Downtown; Oakland Park and Capital Gateway, in the revitalizing Memorial Drive Corridor; and Puritan Mills, in West Midtown.
atlantaSKYrise ® blog feature stories on The Brookwood
THE BROOKWOOD FLOOR PLANS:
Coming Soon - floor plans coming soon
THE BROOKWOOD SALES: