Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Park Regency could very well embody the epitome of convenience in Buckhead. Located mere steps from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square Mall, Park Regency is physically in the heart of Buckhead. While living here, you’ll be thrown into the best dining and shopping that Atlanta has to offer and enjoy nightlife that is unparalleled in other neighborhoods. Park Regency can be considered the ultimate in convenience, located close to GA 400, Lenox MARTA and a short drive to Perimeter, Midtown, and Downtown for last minute trips to sporting and cultural events. Whether it’s convenience or high end, the options are limitless in this high-rise community.
Park Regency was designed for luxury. It’s distinctive architecture rises 25 stories above the skyline giving stunning views of Buckhead, Stone Mountain and Perimeter all from beautifully fashioned terraces designed to be your private outdoor space. The beautifully manicured outdoor grounds compliments the quality of living while offering amenities unlike other properties such as valet, two-story grand lobby with sitting areas, heated pool and hot tub, steam room and sauna inside the fitness center and wine cellar to name a few. Setting high standards in living is clearly the motto here at Park Regency.
PARK REGENCY BUCKHEAD BUILDING AMENITIES:
- High-speed elevators - three passenger and one freight
- T-1 high speed internet connection
- Advanced TeleMedia Cable Television
- Solid panel interior doors
- Sound-resistant demising wall
- Environmental waste recycling system
- Stone and concrete exterior
- High-efficiency water source heat pumps
- Kitchen and baths are ventilated through the top of the building
- State-of-the-art security manned 24-hours
- Quality insulated windows which provide 95% high-efficiency screen of UV rays
- Shlage hardware
- Acousticork sound abatement under all hard surface floors
- Smooth sheetrock ceilings
- Large balconies with upturn curb
- Large expanses of glass for optimum light and views
- Continuously circulating hot water system
- Continuous fresh air supply
- Gated and monitored community
- Residential setting with landscaping, walking and sitting areas
- Three levels of underground, deeded parking spaces
- Valet service
- On-site management
- Two-story grand lobby with sitting areas
- Clubroom with catering kitchen and wet bar
- Large storage rooms
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness center with steam rooms, sauna and changing rooms
- Wine cellar
- Two fully furnished guest suites
- Fireside sky entertaining terrace with catering kitchen
- Car-wash and detailing on site
PARK REGENCY BUCKHEAD RESIDENTIAL FEATURES:
General - Painted, solid core doors raised wood panel with wood frames throughout, telephone and cable wired throughout each living room, family room, bedroom, kitchen and bedroom. Hot water is provided by central boiler for continuous hot water supply. Energy-efficient heat pumps and sliding doors to terrace are thermally approved aluminum frames with tinted heat-shield glass. Each home features a high-efficiency washer and dryer. Floor to ceiling windows will give you an openness with continuous natural light that is graced with incredible views.
Kitchen - Park Regency kitchens are furnished with exhaust fans for odor and humidity control which is remarkable. Superior, top of the line finishes include: Siematic cabinets, Sub Zero refrigerators, Thermador and Bosch appliances, granite and marble countertops. The kitchens here are top-notch, beautiful additions to make cooking an experience every time.
Master Bath - All bathrooms at Park Regency are furnished with marble or limestone flooring offering oversized showers, fabulous soaking tubs, vanities and a quiet-flush toilet. Like the kitchen, the bathrooms also include humidity and odor control for maximum comfort inside the bathroom and out. Bathrooms are also insulated for ultimate quiet
Terrace - Terrace size varies by unit size and an expanse 6-feet wide patio offers every unit an incredible covered space for outdoor entertaining.
Ceiling Height - All homes feature a floor-to-ceiling height of approximately 9 feet in most rooms, always including living, dining and master bedrooms.
PARK REGENCY BUCKHEAD ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
Views - Buckhead skyline, Atlanta views, Perimeter skyline, Stone Mountain, North Georgia Mountains
Parking - Three levels of underground, deeded parking spaces with valet service
Maintenance Fees - .56 cents per heated square foot
Developers - With more than 20 years of experience developing Atlanta’s most luxurious high-rise communities, Park Signature Properties sets the standard for true luxury. Guided by the vision and experience of John Kusmiersky and Jim Henderson, Park Signature has brought to life Atlanta’s most renowned addresses – Park Place on Peachtree, Park Avenue and Park Regency. As the Atlanta office of parent company Brickstone Properties, Park Signature’s legacy of superior quality, acclaimed reputation and long-standing record of success delivers a way of life that is never compromised. From having the ultimate in Signature Services and Amenities to having a tenured staff that consistently delivers impeccable service, residents enjoy enviable, carefree lifestyles.
PARK REGENCY BUCKHEAD FLOOR PLANS:
Coming Soon - floor plans coming soon
PARK REGENCY BUCKHEAD SALES: